The Channel Business Manager will drive CDW/Channel business initiatives at the Distributor and Reseller level. This position will focus on VAR acquisition of a subset of target partners throughout North America, “on boarding” and then placing these new partners into the ISR funnel of active productive Drobo resellers that generate net new deal level opportunities.
The CDW Channel Business Manager role is very marketing centric and the successful candidate will have in depth knowledge of driving marketing initiatives at the partner level. Key success elements will be the ability to leverage Drobo’s innovative “low touch/high velocity” sales model to achieve results. Knowledge of specific storage centric VAR channel accounts along with distribution experience is key. Successfully positioning storage technologies in a competitive environment, presentation skills, and the ability to be both strategic and relevant to a partner’s business model is imperative.
- CDW Account Manager support;
- Executing Drobo marketing initiatives within CDW and all segments including Med/Lar, SB, Healthcare, Higher Ed, K12, State, Local and Federal that provides measurable end user impressions;
- Continue to expand and build relationships at an Account Manager (AM), Sales Manager, Director level;
- Train AM’s on Drobo, Beyond RAID and show Drobo Live Demo to all teams and Solution Architects;
- Ensuring partners are leveraging Drobo’s tools and resources to drive net new opportunities and close more business;
- Work closely with marketing team to develop new marketing vehicles, messaging and programs that drive net new end user impressions through the channel;
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute a compelling and innovative channel marketing program including the specific tools and resources needed to engage effectively with partners.
- BA or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years of channel sales and or marketing experience – high volume IT manufacturers a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in a channel field sales role calling on resellers
- Experience with onsite training and technical presentations
- Planning and execution of marketing programs
- Position will work out of San Jose corporate office
We offer competitive compensation and 100% company-paid benefits packages including health, dental, and vision coverage, 401K, and life insurance. If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and qualifications.