- Organize your DroboApps and Firmware in the new “Pending Updates” section, appearing on the left-hand side within the Drobo Dashboard.
- Simply shut down your Drobos and eject your volumes in new locations. Previously, you would have to go to “Tools → Shutdown”. Now, you can shutdown your Drobo in a few places:
- Shut down on the main Drobo Status page, within the Shares/Volume menu, or under tools in the Drobo Dashboard
- On Mac, we have also made a Shutdown or Unmount/Eject available via the menu bar icon
Note: If you have multiple Drobos, the page will show you all Drobos you are logged in to. Additionally, if you unmount or eject any volume, all you have to do is replug the interface cable and the volume will remount.
- View the current Read/Write speeds being achieved by Drobo. To access this page, go to Drobo Dashboard → Select Your Drobo → Status → On the dropdown menu click “Performance”
- In order to get the peak performance on any of our Direct Attached Storage units follow our guide here.
- General bug fixes and enhancements