- Click the Device Settings option on the Navigation menu, and click Network.
- Click on one of the iSCSI data port icons you would like to configure.
- In the IP Seetings area, enter network information as needed.
- Repeat these steps for each iSCSI data port you would like to configure.
- When finished click ok, you will be prompted to reboot the device so the network settings can take effect.
- At this point it is recommend that you disconnect the Management port, your Drobo can now be managed through the data network.